The successful leasing and selling of industrial and office property requires these strengths:
• Knowledge of the supply and demand in the local market
• Knowledge of the current events planned for the market area
• Familiarity with all the most recent comparables in the area
• The ability to perform a lease versus buy
• An understanding of the Time Value of Money and Net Present
Michael Falk & Co. manages the properties of others by demanding the same level of excellence that they do of their own. Through their stringent hands-on property management philosophy, the best interests of the owners are placed first and foremost. With Michael Falk & Co. , Property owners are given complete peace of mind through a program of Tenant Service and Retention supported by their commitment to high quality, yet cost effective property upkeep and maintenance. Property owners are offered weekly and monthly reports to assess tenant activity and property status. Daily monitoring of budgets, and vacancy and delinquency reports assure strict financial control and accountability.
To maximize the investment potential of a given property for our clients, we offer:
• In depth knowledge of the Local, Regional and National sales market for the investment property
• Comparable sales both on a cost per square foot basis and capitalization rate basis
• Proper application of software to model the investment….
• Excel…Argus…Project etc..
• Financing Alternatives
• Proper application of Net Present Value, Internal Rates of Return and other accepted investment modeling techniques
• Proper 1031 application
A few of the client representation services we perform are Corporate Headquarters, Distribution Centers and Retail Site selections on a National, Regional and Local level for lease or sale. On behalf of Conduits, Insurance Companies and Banks,we perform Loan Underwriting due diligence for all types of Commercial Real Estate. All of the above may require the following types of services.
• Economic Analysis of a geographic area
• State by State Comparisons
• Employment Analysis
• State Incentive Packages
• The Sales or Leasing of surplus space
• The management of multiple lease renewals
• Fee based consulting versus commission based consulting